Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I went to the Doctors....

yeah, I went for my severe cramps
and the was listening to my heart....
you know the normal check up type
thing and he took a little longer than
normal and then he stopped and asked
if I knew I had a heart murmur.
I said no I had no idea.... so he said
he wanted to follow up on it and so on
Saturday I am going in for an Echo
and see how that goes...
he said it is a common thing in young 
people and that it's usually benin and
nothing ever comes from it, but it's still
something you can't ignore completely.
So, How about that, my sister isn't
the only one with medical problems any
more haha... and I know she is kinda
happy about that.

2 comments:

Jessy said...

yes i am! well not happy that you have a problem just happy that i am no longer the only one

♥, Jefferson said...

yes! so glad my friends have chronic medical problems....