Thursday, January 8, 2009

December 28th...

we were getting ready for bed... and we started talking about 
unconventional engagements and like he was asking if I wanted to 
be on top of some big mountain or something like that I said no,
 I just needed the two of us you know... and we were talking 
for a while and then he said, well, will you marry me, and since 
I was just thinking we were just talking about it like we always 
do I said Of course I will.. and he said no, I mean will you marry 
me, and so I got kinda confused and said WHAT? and he said he 
got me a christmas present and I was like WHAT? and he told 
me to close my eyes, so I covered my eyes and he got up and came 
back and told me to open them, and there was the ring, in all 
it's glory... and I was shocked and said yes of course.... and so 
yeah... that's how it all happened... hahah....

4 comments:

Liz said...

=]

congratulations!!!! =]

Magdalene Barbara said...

im just stoked i knew before rachel!!! hahahahahaha

Rachel was like.... said...

haha. thats cuz she wanted to wait and have a special lunch with me to tell me. actually, as i recall she DID text me monday to have lunch, but i didnt get it in time. ;)

anyways. Sera, I can't get over your ring. its perfect. picture still doesnt do it justice tho. i love you!

Lindsay said...

yay!! It's so beautiful!!! :) I'm very happy for you both. <3