Monday, July 13, 2009

I love Baking.

Fist you find a recipe you want to try
I decided to try a new Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Recipe


Then you follow the recipe,
preheat the oven

you get all your ingredients together.

Start measuring the powders into one bowl

Mix them together

soften the butter

add all the wet ingredients together

Mix them together

Add the dry to the wet and blend

For this I need to mix the topping

Layer them in your cooking pan
and bake for the recipe time stated

And I was an idiot and forgot to spray the pan first
so I stuck to the sides like CRAZY!

2 comments:

Tara Harman said...

I really like how you took the photos from your perspective... but how did you do it with both hands in the photo?? did you just have someone else take the photo holding the camera in front of your face?

Sera Nelson said...

haha no, I used my point and shoot and put it on timer, and held it with my chin against my chest haha