Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday=No School

My first blog... wow...
Today, even though I have no school, I have quite 
a bit of school work to do. For one, I have to think 
of two concepts for images for my commercial 
photography class; which sucks, because I am 
terrible at thinking up concepts, especially a detailed 
one like the one that I have to write. But hey, all is 
good, I got the whole day to do it... I will scan the picture 
on in when it's completed...

12:55
Jessy and I just returned from wondering our 
neighborhood to find our dumb dog who 
decided that she wanted to go and look around
the streets.... what a brat... 

2 comments:

Rachel was like.... said...

what a brat. i was devastated when you said she ran away. i thought she wasn't coming back. better a brat than an invisible pooch

Liz said...

welcome to blogging!

and...good thing you found your dog!!